Double rooms available - Bills inc - no fees!
2 large double rooms available in this friendly professional house share within 10 minutes of Birmingham City Centre
WHAT WE DO
Edgbaston Lettings specialise in fully managing professional house shares in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. Fully furnished modern rooms in houses with great internal and local amenities where people can come together and create their perfect living, work and social life balance as they wish.
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – communal TV and TV licence, 500 GB Virgin Media TiVo box services including Netflix subscription and super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (between 60 – 150 Mbps speed)
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Management – full time support from office team plus a full-time maintenance manager
Room 2 (£400) : Available NOW
A ground floor double room with French doors leading out onto a well-maintained garden, fully furnished with a double bed, mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and desk & chair.
Room 1 (£430) : Available NOW
A large double room on the ground floor, fully furnished with a double bed, triple IKEA mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and desk & chair.
This very spacious semi-detached property is situated in a very quiet residential road just 10 minutes by bus from the City Centre comprises :
• Living room : separated. Sofa, coffee table, 32” flat screen TV
• Kitchen : recently refurbished with plentiful storage, 3 fridges, 1 freezer, dishwasher, gas cooker, microwave, toaster
• Bathrooms / toilets – 2 communal bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Garden – Very large and pretty lawned rear garden as well as large patio area
• Parking – off-road drive parking for 1 car and plentiful free roadside parking in front of and besides the property
2 Females and 3 males are currently living at the property, all of which are friendly working professionals
The property is within a 10-minute walk of local community Bearwood high street. All your amenity needs are available here. ALDI, Co-op, Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance (Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within 1 minutes’ walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL REQUIRE
• First month’s rent + deposit
• A deposit equal to a month’s rent
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Most recent bank statement
- Shared property
- £400 pcm (double)
- £430 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 37
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent