Short Term Lets - Double Rooms - Moseley - B14
3 double bedrooms to rent, in a 4-bedroom house share
Addison Road, Kings Heath, West Midlands, B14
Available to move in JANUARY 2020!
SHORT TERM LETS ONLY FOR 3 MONTHS.
- All bills included
- Very fast Wi-Fi
- Close to Moseley Village
3 double rooms are available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Off road car parking
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 3 is £479 per calendar month (£110 per week) - Available JAN 2020! (Large Double Room)
Room 4 is £399 per calendar month (£92 per week) - Available JAN 2020!
Room 6 is £369 per calendar month (£85 per week) - Available JAN 2020!
• THESE ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY ON A SHORT-TERM LET BASIS OF 3 MONTHS
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• Ideal location for walking to Kings Heath High Street
• Less than 1 minute walk to bus stop (11A, 11C & 27)
• Less than 5 minutes walk to bus stops 50 & 35 to Birmingham City Centre
• Less than 5 minutes walk to bus stops 76 to University of Birmingham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital
• Fantastic location
• Lots of local Bars, cafes, restaurants, fast food outlets, supermarkets and banks
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- House share
- King's Heath
- £369 pcm (double)
- £399 pcm (double)
- £479 pcm (double)
- 01 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 3 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent