Moseley Village Luxury House **All Bills inc**
***5 mins walk from vibrant Moseley Village- Home to some of best restaurants, bars and green leafy streets***
***Fully refurbished recently***
***All bills included***
*** Off road parking***
***Weekly cleaner for kitchen and communal areas***
***10mins to city centre***
***10 mins to Birmingham University/QE hospital***
***10 mins walk to Moseley Hall Hospital***
Rent is inclusive of
- All household bills, 350mb/s Wi-Fi (unlimited downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
- Weekly cleaner for communal areas
- Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen/diner with high quality appliances (inc washing machine and dryer), modern bathrooms and a maintained garden + patio area
- Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
- Moseley village (5 mins walk)
- Co-op/Sainsbury (8 minutes walk)
- Restaurants, pubs and bars (many within 5-10 mins walk)
- Multiple takeaways (within 5-10 min walk)
- Moseley park (10mins walk)
- Bus stops to Birmingham City centre, on Alcester road (2-3 mins walk)
- Bus stops to Birmingham university (5-7mins)
- Bedrooms are provided with double bed, desk, chest of drawers, chair, wardrobe, mirror and shelves.
- High quality orthopedic mattress on bed.
- USB sockets by bed side
- under counter fridge freezer.
- New carpet throughout
- Noise insulation between rooms for privacy
- Newly plastered and painted throughout
- New electrics and heating system throughout
- All new doors and windows
- Brand new kitchen with 2x ovens, 2x Induction hobs with laminate floor, exclusive multiple cupboards per person
- 43" LED Smart 4K TV in diner area.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer included
- Large communal Patio and garden space
- On road parking available without any permits
- No deposit required if UK based guarantor available, otherwise £400 required as deposit
- £160 holding deposit required, which will then be deduced from first months rent
- Working professionals or post graduate students preferred
- No Pets
- No couples
- Contact us for additional information, viewing or booking. Physical and virtual viewings available on all days including weekends and evenings.
- Flat share
- £695 pcm (double/en suite)
- £485 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 45
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord