**Modern Co-Living-3 mins to Shirley Train Stn**
A single room is now available to rent in this high quality, professional house share in Shirley. The house is situated in a quiet residential area 3mins walk to Shirley train station (15mins to Birmingham / 30mins to Stratford u. Avon). Local bus routes to Solihull town centre, retail and business parks run from the station.
• Local convenience stores: Sainsbury’s Local, Costcutter, takeaway’s – short walk away
• Larger stores: Sainsbury’s, Asda and Tesco
• Local Gyms: David Lloyd, Village and Virgin
• Your room is warm, clean and light with plenty of storage and furnished to a high standard
• Luxury mattress
• Smart TV
• Fold down desk and chair for working from home
• Large shared modern shower room (cleaned weekly!)
• Ethernet/WiFi/4G/5G proximity - Virgin broadband and USB Charging Sockets
• Furnished with comfy sofas for relaxing & socialising, Large Smart 4K TV
• Fully equipped
• Hob, 2x Ovens, Microwave, Fridge Freezers and loads of cupboard space
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
This accommodation is of a very high standard and suited for professionals looking to share good quality accommodation and make friends. The rent includes council tax, gas, water, electricity, U/L broadband and weekly cleaner.
This lovely house is modern and tastefully decorated with private rear garden with shed for bike storage. Car parking is available at the front of the property.
Make the call today and walk into your new life……….
Next Steps – Contact Us
Please call / text or reply to this advert including your mobile phone number and email address. It's also helpful to know what you do for a living. The room will need to be for you alone (no couples or pets). We are not an agency; we are private RNLA and MLAS accredited landlords. We manage our own properties to the highest standards. When you rent a room, the service for maintenance and support is just as important as the house itself.
Had everything we possible needed and purchased additional items based on our suggestions, very modern and homely, I’m sad to have to move out! – MR, Woking
100% recommend your houseshare to friends or colleagues – MJ, Cheltenham
Excellent quality room, key criteria’s were room size, décor, friendly and location – JJ, Nottingham
The Boring Stuff
£100 Holding Deposit - deducted from 1st month’s rent.
One month rent in advance.
Deposit = 1 month’s rent, protected in the Deposit Protection Scheme, (DPS).
Thank you for taking the time to read our ad - we look forward to hearing from you!
- Shared property
- £420 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 24
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord