Stunning 4 Bed House Share - Smethwick B67
2 double rooms to rent, in a 4-bedroom house share
Thimblemill Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67
Rooms Available NOW / AUGUST 1ST!!
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
2 double rooms are available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Parking; on street
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a wardrobe
• High quality mattress on bed
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 2 is £425 per calendar month (£98 per week) - Available AUGUST 1ST!
Room 3 is £399 per calendar month (£92 per week) - Available NOW!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
• 20 minutes bus direct to Broad street, buses 127, 128, 129
• 9 minute drive to Birmingham City Hospital
• 2 minute walk to bus stops for the 127, 128, 129, 48A
• 10 minute walk to the local Aldi, Halifax and 24/7 Fitness Birmingham Gym
• 10 minute walk to Lightwood Park and Norman Road Family Surgery
• The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
• Fantastic location
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- Flat share
- £399 pcm (double)
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 60
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent