Affordable ensuite rooms! Smethwick, B67!
4 bedrooms to rent, in a 7-bedroom house share
Abbey Road, West Midlands, B67
All bills included
Very fast Wi-Fi
20 minutes bus direct to Broad street, buses 127, 128, 129
9 minute drive to Birmingham City Hospital
2 minute walk to bus stops for the 127, 128, 129, 48A
9 minute walk to the local Aldi, Halifax and 24/7 Fitness Birmingham Gym
Three en-suite rooms available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge, separate freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• Off road car parking
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
• Digital TV point for Freeview
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 1 is £449 per calendar month (£104 per week) - Available Now!
Room 5 is £449 per calendar month (£104 per week) - Available Now!
Room 7 is £399 per calendar month (£92 per week) - Available Now
Room 6 is £419 per calendar month (£97 per week) - Available 1st May
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• One month’s rent in deposit is required
• Application fee applicable to cover referencing, admin, video inventory and checking-in
• No Pets
• No couples
• DSS/LHA/Benefits payments are not accepted
Location & Amenities:
• 20 minutes bus direct to Broad street, buses 127, 128, 129
• 9 minute drive to Birmingham City Hospital
• 2 minute walk to bus stops for the 127, 128, 129, 48A
• 9 minute walk to the local Aldi, Halifax and 24/7 Fitness Birmingham Gym
• 10 minute walk to Lightwood Park and Norman Road Family Surgery
• The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
• Fantastic location
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialise in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- House share
- £449 pcm (double/en suite)
- £449 pcm (double/en suite)
- £399 pcm (double/en suite)
- £419 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent