Spacious double room to let in Angmering
Light, airy and spacious double room to let in Angmering.
Looking to share my house with a tidy, mature professional, who would like a private, quiet residence.
Shared use of the kitchen/diner/living area/garden and downstairs cloakroom. There is also a massive sunny garden and free parking. The house is within walking distance of the local shops, pubs and the picturesque village centre of Angmering.
Within easy reach by car/bus/train of Worthing, Chichester, Horsham, Hove and Brighton. A fab location and comfortable house. Please get in touch for more details.
• Supermarkets, Sainsbury's, Aldi, Tesco and Asda all within 2 miles drive. Leisure facilities including Lanes Leisure and David Lloyd Health Clubs, golf club and driving range all within 2 miles.
Please note: Only professional people, who work during the day/night please. No couples or potential tenants who want their partner / children to stay on a regular basis. I would require references.
Room will be available Furnished or Unfurnished depending on your preference.
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 55
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord