Exclusive 1 Bed Flat - All Bills Included
**1 BED FLAT AVAILABLE 01/08/20 - ALL BILLS INCLUDED**
We have an exclusive 1 bed basement flat on back Brentwood Terrace in Armley available from 1st August.
The flat sits underneath a large Victorian terrace house (which we let to 5 lovely professionals).
It has its own private access & offers you bags of space along with the following:
- modern decoration/interior with grey feature walls
- large entrance lounge with original fireplace, sofa, coffee table and built in storage furniture
- separate kitchen with lots of storage & all appliances
- Virgin wifi/fibre optic broadband (large download package with 200mb of download speed!)
- large double bedroom with stylish built in wardrobes, desk/dressing table, double bed & mattress, bedside table and black out curtains
- shower room with lots of extra storage
- paved outside area for personal use with security lighting and private access.
The monthly rent include ALL bills as follows:
- council tax
- TV licence
Myself & my partner, Dan, are private landlords who take great pride in our houses & the service that we offer to our tenants.
We are fully accredited via the National Resident Landlords Association (NRLA) and are one of the few landlords recognised as meeting the Leeds Rental Standard.
To rent this flat with ourselves we only ask for a minimum contract of 6 months, a small deposit of £250 and a rental guarantor (no exceptions I’m afraid).
Just finally, I'm sorry but due to licensing restrictions, we cannot accept couples and therefore this flat is available for single occupants only.
- Flat to rent
£625 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord