Burley Attic Room - Bills & Cleaner
**INITIAL VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE**
We have a lovely attic bedroom coming available in this great 4 bed houseshare on Knowle Grove in Burley - perfect for those of you who want to live in in this popular location, with good landlords and nice housemates!
You would be sharing with professionals - Taylor, Emma & Marcus.
The house is comprised over 4 floors and offers you the following:
- modern decoration/interior
- smart, modern kitchen
- separate cosy lounge
- flatscreen TV
- Virgin media, wifi/fibre optic broadband
- 3 upstairs bedrooms sharing 1 communal bathroom which has just been refurbished
- 1 ensuite basement double bedroom (let/not available)
- free on street parking on quiet street.
The room available is the only one on the top floor of the house, shares a bathroom (with the 2 female housemates) and has recently been redecorated.
It comes fully furnished with everything you need as follows:
- double bed & mattress (with storage underneath)
- large built in wardrobe
- large chest of drawers
- bedside table
- desk & chair
- black out blind.
The monthly rent includes all bills as follows:
- council tax
- TV licence
- communal cleaner once a month.
Myself & my husband, Dan, are private landlords who take great pride in our houses & the service that we offer to our tenants.
We are fully accredited via the National Resident Landlords Association (NRLA) and are one of the few landlords recognised as meeting the Leeds Rental Standard.
To rent a room with ourselves we only ask for a minimum contract of 6 months, a small deposit of £150 and a rental guarantor (no exceptions I’m afraid).
Please get in touch if you'd like to come and see the rooms we have available.
- House share
- £425 pcm (double)
£445 pcm(NOW LET)
£365 pcm(NOW LET)
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 34
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord