1 Double Bedroom Available, House Share
4th year University of Leeds student currently looking for someone to fill the last room in my house, a large basement room with bathroom (double, £75pw).
Current residents are: myself (a 4th year mechanical engineering student), a 3rd year engineering student and a 3rd year psychology student.
Furnished with a bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, shelving unit, desk and chair.
- 2x Shower/Bathrooms (situated in the basement and on the second floor)
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- 4 Bedrooms (3 doubles, 1 single)
- Large Open-plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Washer/Dryer, Large Fridge, Chest Freezer
- Gas Hob and Oven
- Quiet Street with Free On-Street Parking
- Great Location (Short distance from the universities along with close amenities and easy walking distance to town)
- Bills NOT INCLUDED, they have been set-up however so would be an additional £13.62 pppw covering gas, electricity, water and broadband which should reduce.
Please get in contact if you are interested.
- House share
£75 pw(NOW LET)
- £75 pw (double)
£65 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 4 months
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- University of Leeds
- Snowsports, Motorsports, Films, Socializing
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate