Perfect House share near City Centre
There are two double bedrooms available in this house. Furnished with a full sized double bed, in-built wardrobe, a chest of drawers, bedside table, bookcase, desk and chair.
We are 2 boys and 1 girl, all professionals but would be happy with a student. We're all really laid back and enjoy cooking together or going out occasionally.
After a long day, or at a weekend, we have a few beers, a cup of tea, or a glass of wine, and a chat together. We also go out together and separately. We like having a laugh but we all work hard during the week too.
We'd like someone who is genuine and nice who likes to share a bottle of wine / pot of tea / night out occasionally but still enjoys doing their own thing.
The technical stuff:
- recently refurbished house
- 26' x 11' living room (Big) with sofa bed
- 2 bathrooms - one recently re-done (one with a bath and shower, and one with a shower)
- large refubished kitchen/ diner with dishwasher, large breakfast bar and American style fridge freezer.
- Spacious back garden with a BBQ, chiminea, chairs and tables
- All Double bedrooms
- 5 - 10 mins walk into city centre (and pubs and clubs)
- 10 - 15 mins walk to each university
- 20 mins walk to the train station
- Fully furnished
- Large washing machine
- All bills inc (even council tax and internet)
- House share
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 19 to 33
- Any pets?
- University of Leeds
- music, travelling, cooking, sports, socialising, food, football, walking, gaming, tv, outdoors, video games, exercise, board games
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord