Spacious Double Room on edge of Leeds City Centre
Welcome to my ad! Here we have a lovely spacious Double Room available from 1st February 2022. Not to be missed!
Close to City Centre
All bills included (with a cleaner every 2 weeks too!)
The beautiful Gotts Park a few mins walk away
Close to amenities
This large double fronted 4 bed back to back house is situated on the cusp of (Kirkstall/Burley) Leeds City Centre. It is perfectly located within walking distance of Kirkstall local retail park, local shops (Wilkinsons & Tescos) and the beautiful Gotts Park. You can also pick up the Leeds Liverpool canal which is only 15-20mins walk into the heart of Leeds City Centre. Even better if you are cycling! If not there are plenty of buses which take minutes to get you there....
Three rooms are already been taken by Sylvia, Scott and Mikolaj (professionals) who are very clean and friendly which leaves us to find 1 new house mate who is clean, tidy, friendly and will fit in with this sociable house.
The spacious Double Room measures a generous 3.8 x 3.5m with plenty of space for a desk. With new quality furniture, a feature wall and comfy bed it really does feel homely. Includes bed with memory mattress , bedside table with lamp, chest of drawers, wardrobe and nice grey carpet. Cost is £375per calendar month inclusive of bills - water, gas, electric, council tax, internet fibre optic at over 350mb (which is ideal for home working right now!), TV License and a cleaner every 2 weeks. Deposit is £375pcm.
The main house features are:
- A cleaner every 2 weeks!!
- Virgin fibre optic super fast internet (over 350mb - perfect for home working!)
- Bathroom with walk-in rain shower, heated towel rail, cabinet storage
- Kitchen with electric hob & cooker, extractor fan, american fridge freezer, stainless steel wine cooler and a handy washer dryer for those wet winter days.
- Living room with 2 & 3 seater black leather sofas & flat screen smart TV!
- Most importantly the house has all fire doors & a Grade A LD2 fire alarm system with a thumb turn 3*** star lock on the front composite door.
The house has plenty of off street parking and regular buses running in/out of Leeds.
A bit about me - I now live in Kent but after renting in Leeds myself for many years as a student and professional I have learnt how to create the best living experience at a fair price. I have now achieved Residential National Landlord Accreditation and part of the Leeds Rental Standard as I pride myself in providing all my tenants with the best standards/living experience and hopefully they will vouch for that too!
If you are interested please drop me a text or give me a call anytime.
- House share
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord