1 x Double Room in Lovely Moortown (Leeds) House
I have 1x lovely double room that I'd like to rent out in my house in Moortown.
- Kitted with comfy bed, double wardrobe with drawers, separate chest of drawers and bedside table, it's a nice size bedroom in a warm, light and bright household.
- The house comes with a Sky TV (Sky Sports included) and broadband package, washer/dryer (no hanging your washing everywhere!), new oven and American-style Fridge-Freezer.
- It's very nicely decorated (I like to think so anyway!) in the living room and kitchen too.
- There's also a lovely little garden that is south facing and will enjoy the sun in the summer months.
- Prime access (1 minute walk) to a really good bus route into town (20-30 mins on the bus to the centre of Leeds).
- Off-road parking next to house
- Includes all bills: gas, electricity, water, council tax, TV licence, full Sky TV (with Sky Sports) and high speed fibre broadband.
- Deposit to be protected under the DPS scheme
As a live-in landlord, I am relaxed and easy-going but I like to keep things tidy where I can. I enjoy sport, football and staying active, reading and socialising. I also enjoy a few drinks too - I have a tough job so like to let my hair down where I can.
Very much worth a look if you're a young professional in your 20s/30s and want a house in a quiet area with good access to the countryside and city as well.
- Flat share
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Sport, Football, Reading, Occasional Drinking
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord