Lovely, light, spacious room in professional house
A loft conversion bedroom with lots of floor space and storage. It is newly decorated and very bright with two big Velux windows boasting lovely views. It is currently set up with a single bed, but could easily accommodate a double. It is fully furnished. The bed is comfortable and all furniture is of good quality.
The house itself is a small Victorian terrace; it is full of character and has lots of period features. Shared spaces are small, but cosy and beautifully decorated;
• A nicely appointed kitchen/ living room complete with log burning stove. You would have your own fridge and cupboards, so no concerns about storage room for food. The freezer would be shared however.
• The bathroom is small, but nicely fitted with a lovely claw footed period bath and unusual industrial style shower.
• The house has a modern, quiet boiler, double glazing throughout and is well insulated.
• The property has a small, private garden and benefits from being on a footpath with no access for cars, so it is very quiet. There is a small lockable outhouse, ideal for storing a cycle. The neighbourhood is quiet and friendly.
• I am a professional in my early 40s and have a beautiful greyhound dog called Bolo. Although Bolo would not be allowed in your bedroom, a liking of dogs would be good!
• I am friendly but quiet and unobtrusive. The house is clean and tidy, but not ‘spotless’ because of the dog. I would expect my housemate to clean up after themselves, but would not be overly ‘fastidious’ – I would want you to feel comfortable and relaxed.
• Otley itself is a really lovely market town, surrounded by beautiful countryside, but with a thriving social scene. It has good public transport links for Leeds town centre and is very close to Leeds Bradford Airport (though NOT on the flight path).
I would consider a weekday only let at a reduced cost. Small, caged pets very welcome!
- House share
- £360 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- My dog, walking, cricket, reading, going to gigs, socialising
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord