Attic Room available in HMO
Double Attic Room
Popular location Gas central heating Garden and drive All bills included
The shared house is a large semi-detached house with gardens and drive. Use of kitchen, conservatory, lounge, down stairs WC and bathroom.
The house has undergone full redecoration, the room is complete with carpet and furniture provided (double bed and mattress, wardrobe, large chest of drawers and chair)
Amenities in and around Melksham include swimming pool/fitness centre, library and 'bus services to surrounding areas and is considered to be ideally located for access to the town's ring road. Neighbouring towns include Corsham, Calne, Devizes, Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge and Chippenham with the latter having the benefit of main line rail services whilst the City of Bath with its many facilities lies some ten miles distant. Access to the M4 at junction 17 lies three miles north of Chippenham.
Energy efficient property - D rated (65)
Professional and careful tenants only.
Permitted Fees and Default Fees:
1. Holding deposit - due to reserve a property, refundable/or used as part payment of your Security deposit) = £92.00
2. Rent - due monthly in advance. Payable the day before you move in = £400.00
3. Security deposit - required if you cause damage to the property, do not return it in its original condition, do not pay your rent or break the terms of your tenancy agreement. Payable the day before you move in = £460.00
4. Rent Arrears - for late payment of rent. = £ Bank of England's base rate + 3% each day the payment has been outstanding
5. Lost key(s)/security device(s) - should you lose a key/security device. =£ reasonable costs that the Landlord/Agent has incurred as a result of the lost key or security device.
6. Changes to the tenancy - where the tenant requests a change to the tenancy agreement (e. g. a change of sharer or permission to keep pets on the property) = £50.00
7. Early termination fee - if you request to end the tenancy mid-term you are required to pay the Landlords loss or Agents reasonable incurred costs if early termination is agreed. A calculation of the cost is available on request.
8. Bills - council tax, utility and communication services costs incurred during the term of the tenancy
Layzell is a member of the Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Let alliance as a member of the UK Association of Letting Agents.
Energy Performance Certificates
- House share
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent