Ideally situated, this home is located 8 mins from town, 5 mins from a major supermarket 3 mins from the train station and opposite a bus stop. This gives you perfect access options for work or pleasure.
The house is equipped with 3 bathrooms and everybody gets their own personal fridge, sink, kettle toaster and microwave in their rooms.
The house consists of very quiet & considerate professionals. We are looking for a friendly individual who is keen to stay for a long time and make this house their home as we have done.
The room is plain by design so you can make it your own to become your home. You are welcome to paint the room for example.
Room 1 Is the smaller of the two available and Room 2 is the biggest room in the house.
The Tennant must be able to clean up after themselves and use initiative if something requires doing. In addition they must be able to be considerate to others. This is a home not a hotel or hostel.
I will only be checking my messages a couple of times per week. Please be patient waiting for a response.
1. References need to be provided upon request.
2. The photo of the garden is very outdated and currently very messy but this picture is what it will look like in the coming months.
3. We are no longer considering smokers/vaping of any kind.
4. Any room alterations must be reverted should you want to leave.
- House share
- £480 pcm (double)
- £545 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- music, films, friends, fun, days out
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord