Fantastic 1 bed apartment *BILLS INC*
Modern block of studios and apartments about 10 minutes walk from the city centre and Foregate Street train station.
Apartment 4 - Living room/kitchen, Double bedroom, Shower room
* UTILITY BILLS AND CLEANER FOR SHARED AREAS INCLUDED *
You deal directly with the accredited full time professional and experienced landlord so no agents, utility bills or hidden fees to pay! All you pay is the monthly rent.
The apartment is let fully furnished and comes with :
- 2 seat sofa
- 2 seat dining table
- Double bed with memory foam mattress
- 3 door wardrobe with drawers under and extra storage above
- Work desk and chair
- Private kitchen with fan oven, microwave, 4 ring hob, fridge/freezer
- Private shower room with WC, wash basin and large power shower
- Lockable room fire doors for security and privacy
** RENT INCLUDES ALL UTILITY BILLS : GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER, COUNCIL TAX, SUPER FAST FIBRE BROADBAND, TV LICENCE FOR SHARED LIVING ROOM **
Stated rent is for single occupancy. A £20/month supplement is charged for a couple.
The apartments in the block share excellent common facilities including :
- Large shared social room with 42" HD plasma Freeview TV and plenty large comfy leather couches for relaxing after a hard day at work
- Super fast Fibre-optic Broadband Internet with unlimited download
- Dining Room with 6 seat table
- Shared Kitchen with sink, hob, oven and fridge/freezers, plates, cutlery, pans, mugs, etc
- Washing machine
- 2 x full bathrooms with bath, sink, toilet, shower over bath
- Private garden with patio and washing line
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars
- Gas central heating and full double glazing
- Fire alarm system and fire emergency lighting
We also include a regular cleaner for the shared areas at no extra charge.
** AVAILABLE TO WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY - NO DSS **
** RENT INCLUDES ALL UTILITY BILLS : GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER, COUNCIL TAX, SUPER FAST BT FIBRE BROADBAND, TV LICENCE FOR SHARED LIVING ROOM **
The property is a fully licenced HMO with Worcester City Council and is managed by a professional Landlord who is accredited by both the council and the National Landlords Association.
The property is just a few minutes walk from local amenities in Barbourne including the co-op supermarket, take-aways, pubs, Gheluvelt park, etc and a short walk the other way to Worcester city centre and Foregate Street station.
We ask for a deposit of the same amount as the monthly rent and this is secured in a government approved scheme.
You don't need to ask if the room is still available, if you can see this advert then it's available for viewing.
I'm generally available for viewings between 09:30am and 4pm, 7 days a week. Drop me a message or give me a call (between 8am and 9pm) and we can usually arrange a viewing for the next day or even the same day. If you are unable to attend in person then we are also available to offer WhatsApp video viewings
Subject to ID and credit check and proof of income. 12 month contracts available which are extendable by agreement.
- Flat share
- £675 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord