Double Room - Walk to Station / Town / Oracle
** No Fees **
Double Rooms centrally located house (RG4 8DG). Close all amenities such as grocery stores, gym, restaurants, etc are within a quick walk.
* Available - 1st August 2022
About the room:
* Room 3 - Double room; the room comes fully furnished with double bed, bed side, wardrobe and desk/chair.
* Shared full bathroom
* House is on George St in Caversham
* Refurbished end-terraced house
* 4 good sized double rooms
* Centrally located close all amenities such as grocery stores, gym, restaurants, etc are within a quick walk
* On-street parking available
What is provided:
* Rent inclusive of ALL bills (ie. WiFi, council tax, utility bills, TV license, cleaners etc)
* Free use of washer (no coins/tokens required)
* Fortnightly cleaner for all common areas
* Central Reading Stn: 0. 6 miles (12 min walk)
* Oracle and the town centre: 0. 9 miles (15 min walk)
Tenant referencing Fees:
* No Fees
* Tenant to pay £125 Room Reservation DEPOSIT upfront but fully refunded if referencing is passed and proceeds to tenancy.
* As advertised.
* Short-terms lets (min 3 mths) considered at a slightly higher rent.
* I'm a NLA registered professional landlord specialising in high quality house shares.
* I can provide references from previous tenants if required.
* Happy to answer any questions - please ask!
- House share
10-15 minutes walk away
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 26
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord