Beautiful Professional House Share
We have the pleasure in offering this newly refurbished professional house share in the quiet residential street of Laburnum Road, Winnersh.
The house has been especially designed to accommodate the modern working professional with large, bright and airy rooms that come fully furnished and are equipped with USB outlets for charging those all important gadgets.
The fully equipped, modern kitchen-diner is complete with all the essentials that you need to call this your home, including a washing machine, tumble dryer & dishwasher.
There are two shared shower rooms featuring modern showers, heated towel, WC and vanity sinks. For extra convenience there is a shower room on each level of the house.
With excellent motorway access, Laburnum Road is the perfect home for young professionals commuting into either Winnersh, Reading or London.
* A gorgeous fully fitted kitchen with laundry area
* Your own individual kitchen space with your very own move-in kit.
* A fortnightly cleaner
* Incredible rooms with lots of quality furniture, storage, desks, a SMART ready TV and more.
* Perfectly located for access to all transport links & amenities
* Laburnum Road also provides the bonus of the TV licence being paid for you.
This property is being advertised on other sites as well as Spare Room so get in touch today to avoid missing out on this stunning house.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent