Huge Double Ensuite/GREAT for town and Cressex
This house is situated in a quiet, leafy area of High Wycombe. With great access to the Cressex Buisness park and the town centre.
Our professional tennants typically come from industries such as HR, acounancy and teaching.
Moderncourt family are very sociable and enjoy activities such as BBQs in the garden (BBQs and Patio furniture provided), going to the cinema and games nights.
Moderncourt aim to provide our tenants with a ‘Home away from Home Experience’.
Moderncourt homes come complete with:
- Flat screen TV with BT preview package including BT sport
- Stylish lounge area with comfy sofa and coffee table
- BT infinity package with access in all rooms
- Large fridge/freezers with a shelf per room
- Spacious cupboard each per room
- All cutlery, pots, pans, plates etc included and replaced if lost
- Large work top area for cooking
- Modern Furniture
- Desk and chair
- Chest of draws
- Bedside cabinet
- Blackout blinds
- Double bed with memory foam mattress
- TV points
Ensuites and Communal Bathrooms
- Communal bathrooms are only shared between 2
- Large spacious shower enclosures
- People max
- Power shower
- Marble effect tiles
- Patio area with patio furniture
- Shed for storage with lock
- Anchor supplied for tenants with motor bikes
- Off street parking
Extras Included in the rent:
• All Bills
• Weekly cleaner
• Full, fast and efficient maintenance support
What you can expect from us:
• Social events for our tenants
• Welcome box to settle you into your new room
• We provide support to all our tenants ensuring they have a seamless transition into their new room
• Exceptional service, professionally managed.
• Selection of houses enabling you to switch if wanted
• Come and be our social buddies and get the latest offers, promotions and information about the local events in in High Wycombe that are exclusive to Moderncourt tenants only!!
This Property is close to bus stop, convience shop, wendover Arms Pub, M40, petrol station, Cressex Buisness park, Park and Ride, town centre 10 mins walk
PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER ROOMS COMING AVAILABLE, ON THE RIGHT PANEL UNDER “More from the same advertiser” -->
*Unfortunately, at this time we do not take students or couples
Testimonial by former housemates:
The property itself has so much to offer. It is modern, clean and comfortable. I felt safe here and it felt much like a home.
The bedrooms are incredibly spacious, lots of room to make the place your own! I had an ensuite bedroom which was so convenient for me as I really appreciate having my own space and privacy. I can say whole heartedly I never forget that shower, it was the best I have had to date, spacious, powerful, hot! It was great!
In terms of the service you couldn’t really ask for anything more, all our needs were met and problems solved promptly.
(Catherine Kennedy -Feb 2018)
"I have been very happy at Deeds Grove for the last 7 months the property is very professionally run. It is a credit to you and your team." (Paul. 2016)
- House share
- High Wycombe
- HP12 Area info
£490 pcm(NOW LET)
- £560 pcm (double)
£147 pw(NOW LET)
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- £550 pcm (double)
- £610 pcm (double/en suite)
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord