Milton Road - Exceptional Cambridge Home
Several rooms are available for rent at Milton Road - an exceptional home with a variety of rooms individually boasting nice characteristics
The house is an excellent location for both students and professionals, with a short walking distance to the Cambridge North train station and Science Park as well as short cycle or bus drive to the Cambridge city centre (also serviced by a direct bus link outside the property)
There is a charming front drive with space for 6 or so cars and rear garden with access and furniture for all tenants. All tenants are very friendly and helpful
All rooms are fully furnished and share a kitchen. Some details about the available rooms are listed below:
1) A very large studio with its own en-suite (shower/ and toilet on marble flooring) and newly painted with new furniture. This room is on the first floor and enjoys a view of the outside garden
2) A large studio with its own en-suite on the ground floor of the property with a view of the front drive and use of a shared kitchen
3) A charming bedroom sharing a kitchen and bathroom (with two others).
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or to arrange a viewing
- House share
- £775 pcm (double/en suite)
- £695 pcm (double)
- £895 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord