Double Ensuite Bedroom For Rent In Premium Hmo
SMALL ENSUITE BEDROOM - ALL EXPENSES INCLUDED -
bedroom no. 4 on the Video
A must-see property recently renovated, extended and upgraded.
The double ensuite bedroom is fitted with:
- Acoustically insulated walls and secondary sound-proof Glazing windows.
- Double bed.
- Three-door wardrobe with mirror.
- Study Desk/chair.
Property facilities consist of:
- Spacious living + dining room.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- 2 Washing machines and tumble dryer.
- Kitchen cabinet, crockery and cutlery for personal use.
- Fridge and freeze shelve for personal use.
- Front garden with off-street parking area and easy parking nearby.
- Well sized Rear patio with Bicycle rack for personal use
House location and amenities:
• 30 mins walk to the city centre and five mins walk to ASDA.
• Nearby Pubs, Shops, Swimming Pool, Gym, etc.
• Reasonable distance to Coach and Train station.
The monthly rent includes:
- Council tax and all the utility bills. No hidden extra costs.
- Weekly professional cleaning of the common areas.
- Handyman services and regular servicing of the house.
- Deposit protection under the TDS scheme.
- Broadband WIFI (Speed 100MB + signal booster),
- Free use of common areas.
- Approachable Landlord committed to excellent service.
- No minimum stay, just one month notice.
Please kindly contact me for viewing. I hope this will be the accommodation you are looking for.
- House share
- £825 pcm (double/En suite)
- 09 Jul 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord