Nice City Centre Double in beautiful Garden House
Double bedroom, available from end of November 2019. Rent: 780 including council tax and fastest broadband; facility bills and TV license; Deposit: £600 short let with possibility for extension. Single occupancy only. Available: from 4th November. 2019.
The Double room has an additional entrance / exit of the house leading to communal garden and main streets.
The beautiful room has a seperate own dressing room on its own floor, share a bath room with only another housemate; it is in a well-maintained clean and tidy modern garden house in City center. CB1 2EX, next to St Pauls Church, off Hills Road, very quiet location
• fully-furnished; double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables with drawer, book shelf, desk with drawers and chairs
• Cleaning fees and maintenance fund for each room and shared common area £13/per person/fortnight
• Payment:: up-front preferred when only rent for short term _________
• Full description: Accommodation is arranged over several floors (five) : each room is on its own floor, very private ___________
The house comprises entrance hall,___________
The kitchen, dining and utility room : all in one room, is facilitated with Bosch oven / hob, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher.___________
The washing machine is with dryer, ___________a microwave is provided.__________
Communal gardens. Security Gated development with visitor parking space and numerous bicycle fixing posts
Gas central heating throughout 24hour/7 days_______________
• Location: The modern house is just off the main road (Hills Road, around No. 21 Hill Road), but in a very quiet and convenient location to access to the city centre, railway station______________
Few minutes walking distance to the train station (6 minutes, or 0.4 miles) and the city centre________________
• Next door to St Pauls Church and city bus stop No. 1 and No. 3 and other buses, Guided Bus to .popular destinations such as Addenbrooke’s Hospital ___________Minutes to walk to pharmacy, banks, Co-op, Tesco Express supermarkets, Post office, Subway, Donino’s Pizza, and Costa coffee, some other sandwich bars and a few restaurants. ,___________
Better, and Park-side Gym and Pool, parks, Botanical gardens nearby. ___________
Colleges (King’s College, Queen’s Crist’s, Wolfson, Trinity Colleges),
Sainsbury’s and Central Bus Station and Lion Yard Grand Arcade, Grafton Shopping Centre are within 5-15 minute walking distance._____________
• Housemates: post docs, up to two year long term lodgers, friendly, tidy and clean
• Viewing arrangement, or request more details, conditions and terms, please (only) text me in office hours, or provide your email address, life style, work background. We welcome tidy and organised new member to join. Note that the rooms are for single occupancy only and will be only available from early November
- House share
- Cambridge City Centre
- £780 pcm (double)
- 27 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 31
- Any pets?
- science, sports, travelling, reading, history
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord