1 Fully Furnished Double Room Available
We have 1 fully furnished double room available, finished to the highest of standards, paying particular attention to detail and the individual needs of professional tenants.
All bills Inclusive of the monthly rent.
As well as the following benefits:
1. High-speed wireless broadband connection
2. DVD, Widescreen TV’s in Lounge
3. Well equipped kitchens with dishwashers
4. High-end furnishings (recently refurbished)
5. Shared bathroom with showers
6. Full laundry facilities
7. Maintained gardens.
8. Off road parking, as well as a garage available (if requested)
Local supermarket open 24 hours within 6 min drive, 20 min walk. (Alternatively, local shops close by (8 min walk)
Residents’ average ages are no easier to standardise but we are reluctant to accept any tenants under 18 with the property more likely to appeal to a considerably higher average age. The property is equipped with mature working professional people in mind rather than the traditional student let market.
Your housemates are also professional people and have had full reference checks prior to living here.
All communal areas are deep cleaned by professional cleaners every month and we have an excellent maintenance schedule
Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or queries, please feel free to call or message us (WhatsApp is better)
We look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
- £360 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord