* No Fees! Luxury Rooms for Professionals *
Luxury rooms for professionals
*NO FEES NO DEPOSIT on this rental*
- Bright and spacious, fully furnished, large double room
- Double room with thermal carpeting and walk in
- All rooms come with desks & chairs with good storage
spaces and shelving for books & folders.
- Rooms have individual code locks for added security.
Just one convenient payment with all bills included each month in a quiet and friendly house share.
Our housemates are are all professionals in full time work - the ideal place to meet like minded people!
* Described by housemates as surprisingly quiet and
homely, yet with plenty of opportunities for socialising
* All bills, fast broadband, sky TV + cleaning of shared
areas included in the rent
* Kitchen/cook ware and utensils included
* Washer/dryer machines
* Plenty of Fridge/freezer spaces
* Outdoor gravel backyard with table and chairs
* Driveway parking for up to 3 or 4 cars
* Secure bike shed storage
*Cleaners come clean communal kitchen and toilets 3 times a week
* PERFECT town centre location, 5 minutes to train and bus station with bus stop just across the road.
* 5 minute walk to a large park, with cafe, golf and tennis courts.
* Less than 5 minutes walk to cinema, town centre, swimming pool and local Gyms.
* A short drive/bus ride to the local countryside with numerous public footpaths, pubs and coffee shops.
** Please note: We accept people who smoke although it is strictly a non-smoking house. Smokers may do so outside only.
Please call or text to find out more or to arrange a viewing and we'll be happy to help.
- Flat share
- £480 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 55
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 6 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord