Welcome Home - Stress Free Renting!
Designed to suit discerning working professionals who are looking for a high quality & friendly house share with likeminded people.
Fully furnished double room with double divan bed, orthopaedic mattress, mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet. Both TV & Ethernet connection points in the room.
> En-suite room with shower, toilet, basin & heated towel rail.
Large open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area,
- The kitchen is equipped with all utensils & appliances provided including large range cooker, microwave, fridge freezers, kettle, toaster, washing machine, tumble dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron & ironing board ...
- Each housemate has their own personal cupboard and dedicated fridge & freezer storage areas.
- The diner / lounge area is furnished with 2 Leather sofas, coffee table, Large TV and a 3D Blu-ray / DVD player.
The house has a wide driveway for parking with lots of free additional off-road parking also available. Make the most of the sunshine in the patio garden, which also has a secure shed for storing bicycles. The bus stop is less than 50 metres away.
WHERE WE ARE:
Centrally located on Chester Road (A5060) and less than 1 mile from both Warrington town (& 2 mainline train stations) and Stockton Heath village centres, with M56 (5 minute drive), M6 (10 minute drive) & M62 (15 minute drive) all very nearby.
THE BORING STUFF:
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
- Unlimited Superfast Virgin (Wi-fi & ethernet) broadband connection throughout the house.
- Fully integrated smoke alarm system & internal thumb turn locks on all doors for your security.
- Fully Central heated with TRV fitted radiators & uPVC double glazed windows throughout for your comfort.
- Weekly cleaning service for all communal areas provided.
- £1 per hour charge to use the laundry facilities is the ONLY additional charge.
We are professional live-out landlords and are accredited with both National Landlords Association and Cheshire Landlords Scheme, so you can be assured of the highest service at all times. We manage the property ourselves and so you will only ever deal with us directly (no agents involved) and so we can arrange viewing times that are convenient to You.
Arrange a viewing to come have a look for yourself.
> You won't be disappointed!
- House share
- £120 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 45
- Any pets?
- 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord