Beautiful 5⭐Rated See Housemates Comments 😊
🏠 Beautiful house-share for working professionals. Decorated to a high standard throughout, bills and cleaner included. All local amenities on the doorstep and close to Warrington centre.
🛏️ YOUR BEDROOM
•Bright, airy and recently redecorated room.
• Comfy double bed
• Double wardrobe with mirror, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet, Desk and Chair.
• High speed free WiFi, TV point.
🛁 YOUR BATHROOM
• Thermostatic shower, plus toilet and wash basin
• Mirrored wall cabinet
🖥️ WORKING AT HOME?
Lots of communal space to work.
👫 YOUR HOUSEMATES
You'll be sharing with just 6 professional people in their 20s to early 30s.
Here’s a few recent messages from our tenants, reproduced with their permission 😇
Just wanted to say thanks so much to you and your brother for being amazing landlords 😊 you're both so friendly and approachable and I’m so grateful to have a room here.
Abbie - Health Care Worker
You have been helpful, friendly and the house has great amenities and is great value.
Andrew - Teacher
I would like to say thank you for your assistance, you have been nothing but professional, helpful and flexible too, I would have no hesitation in recommending you and your company in future.
Gareth - Structural Engineer
People should give praise where it’s due 😊 I never expected landlords to be this friendly honestly ! You both make everything so easy and don’t make people feel as if they’re being an inconvenience, much appreciated.
Rosie – Sales Professional
I am very sad to leave, you have been a fantastic landlord and I hope that if I am ever in need again in this area that you will give me the opportunity to move into one of your properties.
Michael. Forensic Scientist
Guys, it has been a pleasure living with you lovely people. All the best and thank you. xxx
Halima - Pharmacist
'You hear nightmares about some houseshares being really noisy, but this one is quiet and very friendly. It's also great value. The same rent as my last house but a much better standard of accommodation. My room has an en suite which means no queuing for the bathroom every morning!'
Jack - Accountant
Very well maintained, comfortable, clean and good services, good tenants and location, there is always plenty of heating and hot water available.
Allows us plenty of privacy but will check in from time to time to make sure everything is okay, approachable if anyone would like to speak to him.
Emily – Office Administrator
🏠 THE HOUSE
The house is large, modern, detached, well maintained and decorated to a high standard.
• Good-sized kitchen with your own storage space, dish washer, two fridge freezers. and laundry facilities etc.
• Large Lounge with leather sofas and chair, plus 50” LED Freeview TV
• Large Heated Conservatory
🐌 THE GARDEN
• Patio area for evening drinks and BBQs and well maintained garden
• Secure Shed for bike storage etc
• Off-road parking and unrestricted parking in front.
• Although it's no smoking in the house, it is fine outside 😉
📍 THE LOCATION
• Quiet, safe cul de sac. Handy for local takeaways, pubs, cafés, gym etc.
• Regular buses and the train station is only a few minutes walk away.
• Easy commute to Gemini and Westbrook employment etc
💰 THE RENT
• Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax
📡 Unlimited free high-speed broadband with professional WiFi router so you always get a great connection
• Weekly cleaners and gardener.
• Small pay-as-you-go charge for washer/dryer
👨 YOUR LANDLORD
We are Jeremy and Chris - brothers who have been full-time landlords since 2012. Accredited members of the National Landlords’ Association, accredited under the Cheshire Landlord Accreditation Scheme and members of a national professional property network, which means you can be confident that all admin, room checks and safety tests are done properly. We deal with all viewings and house management personally, and promise to solve any questions and problems promptly 😊
Please get in touch to arrange your viewing. Evening and weekend or internet viewings are no problem
- House share
- £499 pcm (double/en suite)
£520 pcm(NOW LET)
£478 pcm(NOW LET)
£478 pcm(NOW LET)
£499 pcm(NOW LET)
£455 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord