FAB Truro Town Double, Stunning Garden
*** Fantastic Double Room available in Truro Professional Houseshare - CALL NOW ***
**** ALL INCLUSIVE RENT ****
Lovely double room available in a great professional house share.
It’s in a fabulous residential location just off the top of Lemon Street, close to everything that Truro has to offer, and an easy walk into town.
I LOVE this house as it is so close to town, but is also on a leafy cul-de-sac, so no noisy traffic and a perfect leafy but central setting.
It’s really large, so it’s easy to live in as a shared house. Not only is there a good sized kitchen, large lounge and sizeable dining area, there is also a huge conservatory used as a drying room, so it works really well as a share.
It’s off the top end of Lemon Street, so it’s high up and has gorgeous views back towards Truro, with a lovely aspect over the cathedral and over the trees.
Parking is super easy (couple of spots on the large drive, and plenty of free easy on drive parking) but my favourite thing of all is the large garden with ‘secret garden’ section at the end. It’s private and beautiful and would be the perfect spot for a summer barbecue and a bit of sunbathing :))
If it’s important to you to know that there’s a quality mattress on the bed, a cafetière in the kitchen cupboard, and thoughtful design touches throughout your well cared for and maintained home, then this could be the place for you.
Please call now to arrange a viewing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in a large, well kept house in a truly lovely residential location, yet still very close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Truro, as well as in and out of it.
The room available is a first floor double at £495 PCM.
The room is newly decorated, with a beautiful Farrow & Ball ‘Dix Blue’ feature wall behind the bed.
It is fully furnished with quality, contemporary furniture, comprising double bed and mattress, wardrobe, drawers, bedside table and full length mirror.
The property itself is a single storey house with three bedrooms on the ground floor, as well as a couple of loft bedrooms. There is a generously sized lounge / dining room, a well-equipped separate kitchen, and a large conservatory/utility on the ground floor.
There is ample easy parking, either on the drive or on the cul-de-sac.
What's more, the regular cleaner is included in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept - a huge advantage over so many house shares.
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED *
* NO FEES *
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- All rooms newly redecorated
- Flatscreen TV in the lounge
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely professional housemates
- A 5 minute walk to town
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've figured out by now what a great opportunity this is, but if not, here's a summary of why you will want to choose THIS houseshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. A large, beautifully kept home with spacious communal areas.
A world apart from the many cheaper options on the market...
3. A refurbished property offered at a great decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
4. A true home, and a really lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly, professional housemates.
5. Unlimited super fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
6. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll always try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
7. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking...
8. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
9. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
To secure all this, we ask only for a £150 deposit, which will be protected for you. We will cover the costs of credit checks, admin and references required to set up the tenancy.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples, pets or children, or those on housing benefit in this house share.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this house is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you :))
- House share
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£485 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 38
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent