Modern TRURO Spacious En-suite DBL Pro Houseshare
Newly Renovated, Fantastic Professional Houseshare in a great quiet Truro location, yet close to the centre of town - ALL BILLS INCLUDED, EVEN THE CLEANER AND GARDENER. NO FEES *****
Your home, whether rented or owned, is a huge and important investment. We are honoured to be landlords, and take pride in offering a high standard of accommodation across all of our shared houses, to the lovely people we always seem to be lucky enough to find as tenants. We care. We wouldn’t offer property to the market that we would not be happy to live in ourselves. If your home matters to you as much as it matters to us, please consider getting in touch.
This lovely houseshare is newly available to the professional market, and underwent a complete refurb, including new carpets throughout and complete redecoration just 6 months ago..
All rooms are fully furnished with quality, contemporary furniture, with a double bed, bedside cabinet, drawers, wardrobe and a full length mirror in each.
The house is a really lovely professional share (not a party house though!) and we’re looking for a tenant who will fit in well with a fab, friendly group of people who are respectful of their home and each other.
An easily manageable walk from town, yet in a lovely, quiet, leafy location, this houseshare provides a fantastic - and all too unusual - chance to live in a bright, clean, newly refurbished, professionally managed houseshare.
The house is beautifully kept, and it’s close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Truro, as well as in and out of it.
The property itself is a large house over three levels. The entrance on the ground floor leads into
the communal lounge and dining area on the ground floor, as well as a well equipped kitchen off. The garden and seating area are to the rear of this. A separate WC/cloakroom is on the same level. Downstairs are 2 good size double bedrooms, 1 en-suite, and both enjoying access to the garden via french doors.
3 further double bedrooms can be found on the first floor, plus a large family bathroom.
THE AVAILABLE ROOM
1. The room available (£635 PCM) is a lovely, light, ground floor well-proportioned en-suite double bedroom, with doors opening out onto the garden. This is available on 3rd September 2019.
There are two dedicated off-road parking spaces available on the drive, with additional on-street parking for all residents.
What's more, the CLEANER and GARDENER are all INCLUSIVE in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept, a huge advantage over so many house shares. We do also of course require everybody to clear up after themselves on a day-to-day basis out of respect for other house mates, as with any houseshare
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED *
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- All rooms newly redecorated
- Large TV in the lounge
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely professional housemates
- Just a 2 minute walk to the bus stop
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've figured out by now what a great opportunity this is, but if not, here's a summary of why you will want to choose THIS houseshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. A gardener too, to keep the outside spaces looking lovely for you to enjoy, without having to break out the gardening gloves.
3. A large home with clean, light communal areas; a world apart from the many cheaper options on the market...
4. A refurbished property offered at a high decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
5. A true home, and a really lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly, professional housemates.
6. Unlimited super fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
7. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll always try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
8. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking.
9. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
10. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
To secure all this, we ask only for a £150 deposit, which will be protected for you.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone. Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples, pets or children, or those on housing benefit in this houseshare.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this house is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you :))
- House share
- £635 pcm (double/en suite)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£465 pcm(NOW LET)
£498 pcm(NOW LET)
£485 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 38
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent