New-build, 2-bed flat, fully-furnished, parking
- New-build, 2-bed flat, fully-furnished, private-parking, top-spec, DL14, Bishop Auckland, Co. Durham
- Short-term contract from ASAP until latest Thursday 07.04.22 (seventh of April 2022) on fully-furnished first-floor flat with private, off-street parking.
- Own private entrance, secure apartment (entrance to first floor from door at left-hand-side of picture of building)
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Completely renovated, neutral colour scheme, new furnishings and fittings, gorgeous solid wood floor.
- Immaculately presented and lighty used; comfortable, modern accommodation.
- Sunny, South-facing aspect, quiet location, close to Bishop Auckland General Hospital.
- ASDA and other local amenities 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Quick driving access to the A1 motorway (7 miles via the A688 and A689).
- Bishop Auckland train station 5 minutes’ walk away with through trains to Newton Aycliffe, Darlington, Middlesborough and Saltburn.
- Public transport (Cockton Hill Road) 5 minutes’ walk away with buses to: Durham, Newton Aycliffe, Darlington, Middlesborough.
- Private landlady, i. e. no agency fees to pay.
- Bond: £ 550
- £ 445 per calendar month paid in advance *excluding* all bills (Council Tax, water, electricity/gas, etc.) Note: no pets.
- Approachable, friendly owner. Any repairs will be dealt with promptly. For viewings done by a family member please contact Ruth and I will call you back.
- New build type (20 years old), fully renovated to include a new bathroom and an upgraded kitchen. New appliances include dishwasher, washer/dryer, sink, oven and extractor, halogen hob, solid wood worktops. Integrated fridge/freezer. Equipped with new microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine. Stylish black high-gloss kitchen units and coordinating tiling with overhead spotlights. All crockery, cutlery, cleaning utensils (hoover, iron, etc.) included for rent in price.
- Renovated to a very high standard with spotlighting in kitchen and bathroom and solid wood flooring throughout except for new stair carpet in hall and newly tiled bathroom floor.
- Furnished in a neutral colour scheme (cream, oatmeal, chocolate brown) with hardwearing, high-end furnishings which are in an as-new condition).
- All wooden furniture in oak.
- 2 bedrooms; a double and a good sized single. Double bedroom includes double bed, matching bedside cabinets and chest of drawers and built-in wardrobe with 2 hanging rails. Single bedroom includes a single bed and a chest of drawers. A desk can also be moved from the living room into the single bedroom to create an office.
- Living room is open-plan with all rooms leading off it. Includes 2 matching leather sofas in chocolate brown, a study niche, a dining niche with space for 5 people and leads into the open-plan well-appointed and well-equipped kitchen.
- Bathroom includes small bath with shower over and brand new suite with stylish full-height heated towel radiator. Ceiling spotlights and extractor fan compliment the modern décor.
- Perfect for accommodating a house move or someone with a home elsewhere who wants an "all inclusive" solution where they work.
Potential Buddy Ups
- Flat to rent
- Bishop Auckland
£445 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £225 pcm
- Single room
- £220 pcm
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord