Freshly Renovated, High-End House Share!
High-end newly refurbished, gorgeous house share!
This is a great opportunity to live in a newly renovated and furnished room with new high quality comfortable pocket sprung/memory foam mattress!
This newly refurbished, high-end house share has just become available with 4 individual rooms to let on a co-living basis. It has been designed to provide the feel of a quality hotel with the comforts of a home.
Located in the DL1 area of Darlington, within walking distance from the town centre with Asda and other local amenities very close by. Within a short 3 minute walk to the train station it is ideal for commuters and local professionals.
The whole house and all four rooms contain brand new fixtures, fittings, and furnishings with a lot of thought and attention paid to detail.
Each room includes:
- Ethernet sockets to provide wired fast internet access in addition to wifi throughout the house with fast Virgin Broadband.
- A double bed (or a three quarter bed in room number two), a brand new high quality mattress with pocket springs and memory foam, and a high quality mattress protector.
- Wardrobe with hanging space and 2 drawers
- Chest of drawers in rooms 1, 3 and 4
- Desk/table and chair
- Bedside table with hanging light fitting
- TV ledge and socket
- Plenty of sockets including USB ports
- New, soft carpet.
Holding fee = £100 (which will be deducted against the first rent payment)
No admin fees will be charged
The house has:
- Complimentary high speed Virgin broadband plus wired access through ethernet sockets in each room
- A newly fitted modern kitchen with a large fridge-freezer, oven, individual cupboard space for each housemate, microwave, kettle, and toaster.
- Lovely new bathroom with shower and bath
- A communal lounge area with 2 sofas, a dining table and 50in, 4K smart TV and Netflix
- Complimentary cleaning of communal areas
- All household bills included
This house will make a great home for anyone looking for somewhere really comfortable to live whilst working in, or around, Darlington. Especially for those wanting to have a balance between their own privacy and the opportunity to mix with friendly housemates when desired. With all furniture and bills included in the monthly rent it is the ideal solution for anyone not wanting the added hassle or expense of financing these extras.
We are responsible landlords who are passionate about providing high quality accommodation and looking after our tenants. We are looking for 4 professional people who are clean and tidy and who will be respectful of each other and the house. If this is you then please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note some of the items used for styling the photos, including the small TVs and laptops in the bedrooms, are not included. The TV in the communal lounge is included.
6 month tenancies are preferred, however, we will consider shorter tenancies in certain circumstances, please feel free to enquire.
EPC rated C
Council Tax rated A included in the rent
Both included in your rent payment
About Your Landlord:
Caroline is a private landlord committed to providing a quality experience and an exceptional modern Co-Living space for young professionals.
Caroline has been in your position and lived in shared houses that were not built for purpose. So, she decided to design and build Co-Living spaces specifically for young professionals.
Caroline own’s the property and has an interest in getting any issues sorted ASAP, so no more chasing or waiting on agents to get things fixed! Any issues are dealt with quickly, effectively, and professionally.
Get in touch to find out more or arrange a viewing and be the first tenants in this high-end Co-Living home.
Due to the high level of interest, we will prioritise replying to those that provide the following information in your first message:
✅ Which room you are interested in?
✅ Why are you looking for a room?
✅ When you need to move in by?
✅ How long you are looking to stay for?
✅ Are you in full time employment?
✅ Contact details (mobile number and email address)
Contact Caroline for further information or to arrange a viewing.
- House share
£135 pw(NOW LET)
- £115 pw (double)
£135 pw(NOW LET)
£125 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 27
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- No preference
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord