Student Rooms to Rent, to Let, to Share
Student Rooms to Rent, to Let, to Share, close to Ulster University
Student Rooms to rent for students at the Ulster University in Coleraine.
=>Very close to the Ulster University
=>Access to washing machine, microwave oven, hot water kettle, cooker with double ovens
=>Bus Stops: direct to Portrush, Portstewart and Coleraine Train station.
Good to WALK to:
- Daffodil Garden: 3 minute walk to the Ulster University's Daffodil Garden.
- Classrooms: 10 minute walk to the classrooms of the Ulster University.
- Bus stops: 2 minute walk to bus stops from where you can go to Coleraine train and bus station, Portstewart and Portrush.
- Fish & Chips: 8 minute walk to the Spar grocery shop, fish and chips takeaway shop, Chinese takeaway shop and petrol station.
- Station: 17 minute walk to the Coleraine train and bus station.
- Town centre: 19 minute walk to the Coleraine town centre.
- Tesco: 23 minute walk to the Tesco superstore.
- ASDA: 36 minute walk to the ASDA superstore.
- KFC: 22 minute walk to KFC.
- Burger King: 19 minute walk to Burger King.
- Domino: 22 minute walk to Domino pizza.
- McDonald's: 38 min walk to McDonald's.
Three rooms available in a detached house with off-street parking spaces.
Single room £315 per month (available from 3 June 2022);
Double room £355 per month (available from 3 June to 15 September 2022);;.
- From September: 7 or 8 months
- During summer: flexible
The bills included: WiFi, council tax bill, electricity and gas bills.
Each room is for one student only.
All rooms with built-in wardrobes and wall-mounted book shelves.
Access to shared kitchen, bathroom, living room, rear garden, washing machine and front off-street parking.
- The deposit of £200 and the first month rent must be received before moving in.
- Then the following rents must be paid in advance each month.
Assistance and support are provided by the landlords in house.
About the landlords: Charlie worked in the Ulster University for 19 years. Shirley graduated with MSc degree from the Ulster University. We regularly travel to England and beyond.
Viewings are welcome by appointment.
Please contact us if you have any other questions.
How to apply:
1. Come to view the house and complete an application form and send to us by email with supporting documents
2. Sign the agreement and pay the deposit to secure a room
3. Pay the rent for the first month and move in
- House share
£355 pcm(NOW LET)
- £315 pcm (single)
£315 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- 8 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 50 to 60
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord