Double room in Staveley
Looking for house mates to join a lovely shared house in the lovely town of Staveley within the Lakes National Park.
PLEASE include a bio of yourself if you message me (including age, or at least decade), Interests, what you’re like as housemate, age, occupation etc. I won’t reply otherwise. Sorry no couples.
It’s a nice size semi with small front and rear gardens. Space for a car on street parking.
Nice big kitchen diner area, separate lounge. 3 toilets total, 2 bathrooms.
Just a few minutes from all the amenities of Staveley.
Ideally housemates will be into the outdoors / outdoor activities. I’m an outdoor instructor.
Not mandatory though.
Please send me details of self when messaging interest and brief bio. cheers.
- House share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 40
- Any pets?
- sports, gym, football, yoga, nature, climbing, outdoors, politics, family, philosophy, beer, rock climbing, martial arts, nutrition, banter
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord