Idyllic Setting Studio Flat With Private Garden
UPDATE: CURRENTLY ALL VIEWING SLOTS ARE BOOKED ON 11TH DECEMBER
Self-Contained Eco Studio Flat In The Heart Of Ashdown Forest, With Its Own 50' Garden & Large Storage Stable
Away from the noise of the City, this idyllic location in Colemans Hatch is ideal if you're looking for a sanctuary for your next home, with easy access to Ashdown Forest, Forest Row and East Grinstead station.
Perfect for a solo professional, the studio is ideally located for hybrid working - just ten minutes from East Grinstead station (1 hour to Victoria and London Bridge) and it has high-speed fibre broadband, so working from home is easy.
Rent includes bills except for electricity (metered), phone (own line) and TV licence.
The 50' private garden, private access to your property, two parking spaces and a large storage stable give you all the space you need.
The garden is all yours. It has a mature elderberry, a purple beech, a rambling rose, raspberries, a decking area for the afternoon sun, and a veg patch and flower bed.
The studio is built to eco-standards, super-insulated with a Jotul wood-burning stove, in addition to the main house heating. It has solid oak flooring, a high-quality kitchenette, a shower room, a fridge with freezer box, a two-ring high-efficiency induction hob, and an A+ rated washer-dryer. And you have a traditional stable-style front door, overlooking your garden.
The studio is next door to the landlord's home, with a shared driveway, but you have private use of your home and garden. You have direct access up a private track onto Ashdown Forest, so this is perfect for you if you love sunset walks and being in the countryside, but just two minutes' drive from the local shops.
The entire site is low-EMF and wifi-free - everyone uses wired internet connections.
Long-term tenant preferred. One person only (no exceptions - sorry). Available from mid-January.
Viewings on Saturday December 11th.
UPDATE: Please, please, please read this ad before requesting a viewing.
* Viewings are on 11th December. We can't do them earlier because we want to respect the current tenant's privacy. Offering extra rent won't change that.
* We won't make any decisions until everyone has viewed on December 11th, so offering additional rent to be the first viewer on the day won't make any difference - and we won't accept it. We want everyone to have a fair chance.
* When we say it's for one person and that there are no exceptions, yes, that is actually what we mean.
* When we say it's not suitable for dogs or cats, yes, that's actually what we mean. We're happy to explain why, if needed. But the size of your dogs or cats doesn't change that. Sorry.
Please understand that I'm only writing this to save you from getting excited about this property if it's not right for you.
But if it is right for you, please do get in touch and I'd love to show you round.
- Flat to rent
- Coleman's Hatch
- TN7 Area info
£795 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Part Furnished
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord