Studio Flat - To Let in Central Hove
Spacious and furnished. Situated in a sought after area in central Hove.
2 mins walk to Hove Station and Bus Stops.
Close to local shops and amenities, cafes, restaurants etc.
Newly decorated, new kitchen. Stylish design of split level bathroom and toilet all within the flat.
Shower with instant hot water over Bath
Fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, sofa, dining table & chairs, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, crockery, kitchen utensils etc. Double glazed windows
This flat is on the first floor.
Ready for you to just move in
Suitable for International students, a Couple, Commuters, Professionals,
Sorry No Pets, Maximum 2 sharing. Can easily change the bed to 2 singles if need be.
The advantage this Property has is that it is located within walking distance to various amenities for your convenience.
1. 2mins walk to Hove train Station. For commuters, it’s 1hr 9mins to London by Gatwick Express, 6mins by train to Brighton i. e. just one stop.
2. 1 min walk to the Bus stops - Brighton & Hove Buses.
3. 1 min walk to the Taxi Rank
4. Parking slots are available if you have a car.
Parking Charges apply OR
you can apply to the B&H Council for a Resident Parking Permit.
5. Esso Petrol Station is next to Hove Train Station with Hand Car wash Services in between them
6. Hove Beach is 10 mins walk.
7. Doctor’s Surgery - Trinity Medical Centre is on the same road.
8. Other Local Amenities in the area i. e.
Bars, Pubs, Cafes, Coffee shops etc. are: Wolfies of Hove (the award winning Fish & Chips shop), Small Batch Coffee Shop, News Agents, The famous Station Pub, Watchmaker's Pub, Groceries store, Tesco Express, Gyms, i. e. Cycle City, Snap Fitness and The Gym, Launderette, Hairdressers, Teddy Edwards Cutting room,
9. Other Shopping amenities within 5 mins walk include: Iceland, Coop, Peacocks.
There is a parade of shops on George Street. There is also an interesting George Street market every Saturday.
10. Also there are banks in George Street e. g. Barclays, Santander, Halifax and Nationwide Building Society
- Flat to rent
£850 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord