Weekday Single Room in Friendly Flat Share
I am a landlady seeking a housemate who has need of somewhere to live during the week in Hove (as my boyfriend visits at the weekends and it's a bit of a squeeze with three).
I work as a teacher in Crawley and am fairly wiped in the evenings - though will be bouncier once Year 11 have left at the end of May!
Even though the bedroom is small you will have your own en-suite bathroom and full run of the lovely lounge and sizeable kitchen.
The area is fab: a stone's throw from the beach, the mega Tesco's, the station, and some amazing pubs and restaurants. It's also completely silent at night, which is a plus.
I may or may not be moving abroad in September so it would initially just be on a short-term basis.
All bills included.
Mon - Fri let
- Flat share
- £330 pcm (single/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 4 months
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- sports, socialising, films, swimming, literature, board games, festivals, eating, comedy, family, exploring, badminton, adventures, restaurants, volunteering
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord