1 double in lovely detached home
* *1 double available for let in Chelmsford in a lovely 3 bed detached house with a good garden area, perfect for the summer! Very good links into the centre with a bus stop not more than a 2/3 minute walk, with the bus journey into the centre being less than 10 minutes. Direct links into London in 35 minutes from Chelmsford station.
The first room is a double room with a 3 door corner wardrobe. The other is a little smaller with a day bed which also pulls out into a double bed, with a double wardrobe as well.
Double Room - £650 per calendar month inc. bills. Available from 30th October 2020.
*Kitchen has just been completely renovated.
Tenants need to be ok with dogs as I have a 2 year old golden retriever. He sleeps in the living room and is not allowed upstairs. He is very friendly and wants love from everyone!
The area is a quiet and relaxed area with good neighbours, and the other tenant is male aged 33 and is a clean, relaxed house mate.
Professionals please aged 20-40.
Both rooms have 32” Smart HD TVs mounted on the wall.
All bills include water, heating, council tax, fibre internet and Sky Q, washing machine/dishwasher.
On and off road parking for free.
The property has 2 bathrooms (one en-suite in my bedroom, and then the main bathroom) - with a cloak room downstairs with a downstairs toilet as well.
*I have a small home gym that all flatmates are welcome to use at any point. I also have a home garden cinema with projector which we have regular movies outside with the fire pit on!
The property is let with a 6 month minimum contract to start with.
Willing to be flexible with move in dates for the right person.
I am a relaxed person who enjoys going to the gym and having a few drinks and socialising at weekends :). I have a garden with a BBQ area and sofa seating, so all welcome and invited if I have a few friends round at the weekends!
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
- £650 pcm (double)
- 30 Oct 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 31 to 33
- Any pets?
- travelling, sports, gym, socialising, football, friends, meeting new people
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord