⭐️Moments from Colchester Town Centre⭐️
We are delighted to offer these fully furnished ensuite rooms located on a quiet street within walking distance of Colchester town centre. Also well located for the University of Essex.
We are looking for friendly professionals to join this house share in Colchester managed by the owners.
Your housemates are three professionals - one lady and two gentlemnen in their mid 20s - 30s.
🛏 The rooms - Fully furnished to include: Double bed, Bedside table, Wardrobe with full length mirror, Chest of drawers, Desk & chair, TV point for own TV
Rent: £575 pcm Deposit: £575
Room 1 - Available Now
Room 2 - Available 16th September
Located on a quiet residential street within walking distance of Colchester town centre. There is free on-street parking available outside the house.
✅ Large kitchen/ living room/diner with sofa, armchairs and dining table
✅ Smart TV
✅ 60MB unlimited Virgin wireless broadband and hardwired TV and broadband sockets in your room, as well as wifi throughout the house
✅ 2 ovens, dishwasher, microwave, 2 fridge/freezers and all pots/pans and crockery provided
✅ Washing machine and tumble dryer (small charge for these) located in separate laundry room
✅ French doors leading to sunny garden with terrace, overlooking recreational ground beyond
✅ Bike racks for security
✅ Weekly cleaner for communal areas
✅ Garden maintenance
• Near to bus stops for no 61, 64 and 66 buses
• Co-op around the corner. Short walk to Aldi and Tesco Metro. 1.5 miles to large Tesco store.
• Approx 15 mins walk from town centre
• 2 miles from University of Essex
• 3 miles to Colchester General Hospital
• Walking distance of Colchester Town train station with trains to Colchester North station and to coastal towns
• The British Grenadier pub
• Ideal for professional or mature student
• Sorry, no couples, DSS, children or pets.
• All bills included, including council tax, water, gas, electric, WiFi, TV licence for communal TV, weekly cleaner and garden maintenance. Small charge for using laundry facilities
• References required
A small holding deposit secures the room and is refundable off your first rent payment
Interested in a room?
Saturday and evening viewings available
Drop us a message, text/phone to arrange viewings in person or via FaceTime/Skype
☎️ Call us now to enquire about your new home! 🏡
Here are some reviews from our housemates:
“…Thank you for a lovely house and wonderful housemates"
“...I really enjoyed living at your house and I couldn't find any better place in the whole of Colchester"
- House share
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 36
- Any pets?
- Housemates are friendly professionals.
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord