Close to GCHQ Eco Friendly Shared House
** Top Floor En Suite Available *
**FULL Virtual Viewings Available and Social Distancing ensured**
Minutes from GCHQ
Just one Bill, Everything You Need is Included Parking, Utilities, High-Speed Wifi, Weekly Cleaner, Toilet Paper & Washing Up Liquid Provided, Netflix, Friendly House Mates & Fully Furnished (to a very high standard)
Isn't it time you treated yourself to rooms that are thoughtfully furnished but give you scope to add your own touches. The bathrooms are all to a very high standard with large shower enclosures. The communal area is light and airy with different zones for you all to sit and chat, cook or just watch the TV. There are off-road parking and a garden with garden furniture for you to enjoy the fresh air once you are home from work!
We can either do deposits or guarantors and charge no fees. However, we take a holding deposit which is taken off your first month's rent of £110 (if you take the two weeks free rent then £110 and two weeks rent will be taken off your first month’s rent)
Here are some testimonials from our tenants:
* "An excellent service from start to finish"
* "Immaculate room and wonderful shared property"
* "I would highly recommend the team at Red Door Homes to anyone looking for excellent properties and a first-class letting service ".
* "Thanks for being a brilliant Landlord"
* "Thank you for always being on hand to help and being such great landlords."
- House share
- £395 pcm (double)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
- £520 pcm (double)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
- £500 pcm (double)
£560 pcm(NOW LET)
- £520 pcm (double)
- £610 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 33
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord