Double Bedroom with En-Suite in Modern Houseshare
***AVAILABLE 1st October - DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE IN A LUXURIOUS HOUSESHARE ***
We have a double bedroom available in a Professional Houseshare. This property has been taken back to brick and rebuilt to maximise the layout, making this a wonderful space for you to relax after a hard day’s work.
As you can see from the photos the property is tastefully dressed with a luxurious boutique hotel style white walls and grey woodwork theme running throughout.
- 6 tastefully decorated bedrooms
- 4 larger than average and 2 smaller doubles
- 3 en suites available
- Large kitchen, diner and lounge communal space
- Brand new kitchen appliances and work surface
- Rapid 100 Meg Virgin Fibre Optic
- Virgin TV package to watch recorded TV programs or Netflix on our 40" LED TV
- Fantasic location in the centre of Denton
- 30 seconds walk to all of the shops, bars and restaurants based at Crown Point North such as Marks & Spencer, Boots, JD Sports, Costa, McDonalds, Frankie & Benny’s as well as a fantastic cheap and modern Gym!
- Old town centre 3 minute walk away
- Buses regularly run to Manchester Central and can have you there within 30 minutes.
- 1 minute from the motorway so within minutes you can be on the M60 and around the various areas of Manchester or beyond
Feel free to message me and arrange a viewing.
- House share
£104 pw(NOW LET)
- £475 pcm (double/en suite)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pw(NOW LET)
£425 pcm(NOW LET)
£93 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord