Ensuite room in a friendly houseshare
We're looking for an easygoing and clean person to rent the ensuite room we have available. The room has a mirrored wardrobe with plenty of storage space, a large T. V., a double-sized bed and a desk.
The room belonged to a warm and responsible person who was also extremely respectful of the house and the housemates. Therefore, we hope to find someone that is equally as considerate.
- Salford, outskirts of the city centre.
- 1 min walking distance to Buile Hill Park.
- 2 mins drive to Salford Royal Hospital.
- 5 mins drive to Salford Quays, Media City.
- 15-20 mins drive to The Trafford Centre.
- 10-15 mins by bus to the city centre (non-peak hours).
- 5-10 mins walking distance to Tesco's supermarket.
Please provide me with details of your studies/work and age. We can then arrange a viewing.
- House share
- £495 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord