⭐️ Your Search Stops Here ⭐️
Friendly HouseShare in great location *ALL INCLUSIVE*, Superfast Virgin Business broadband, desks for home working, large outdoor space and within walking distance of the town centre. in this Ensuite Room
No better place for you to work from home in our large, friendly house, with plenty of space, to work, socialise and chill! Special measures in place for viewings!
L O C A T I O N:
* Within walking distance of the - Town Centre, Supermarkets and Station.
* Walworth Industrial Estate: 2 miles
* Portway Industrial Estate: 1.5 miles
R O O M S
A recently refurbished Double Room with Smart TV has become available in this friendly, contemporary houseshare. (Single Occupancy) with fully refurbished shared bathroom with weekly cleaner.
A Double Room (S' occ) with fully refurbished shared bathroom with weekly cleaner.
A L L - I N C L U S I V E
- All bills included! Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax
- SUPER FAST Virgin (350mbps) if you need to work from home 👩💻
- Weekly cleaner and regular garden maintenance 🧼
- Free washing machine and tumble dryer
T H E H O U S E
- Open plan kitchen and living space
- Kitchen includes double oven, dishwasher and microwave
- 42" flat screen TV with Freeview
- Sun-trap patio with furniture, BBQ & secure shed for bikes
- All crockery and cooking equipment included
- Your own cupboard and fridge/freezer space
C O - L I V I N G
Your housemates are professionals either working in Andover or commuting in the surrounding areas. There are a mix of ages, careers and hobbies who enjoy living in our well maintained house.
O U R V A L U E S:
* Personal - minimum fuss, maximum lifestyle, no agencies
* Community - instant connection to a community of housemates
* On it - 24 hour response to maintenance issues and queries
* Professional - dealing with all aspects in this manner
* Integrity - honest, reliable and trustworthy
W H A T O U R H O U S E M A T E S S A Y:
What our last housemate said about renting with us:
"Julia has been a fantastic landlord, she is very organised and transparent with all tenancy matters and communicates in a clear and friendly manner with all housemates. The house is kept to a very high standard and all maintenance issues have been attended to in a timely manner. She has been flexible and understanding of requests from us as tenants. I would recommend Julia as a landlord to anyone looking to rent in Swindon."
"My time at was very enjoyable. The landlords where more than helpful, flexible, and approachable throughout my stay. But notably during the COVID-19, they created a safe atmosphere to live in and helped me through moving out."
“Julia and Phil are exceptional landlords who really care about their properties and their tenants. During my stay contacting them was a breeze and any problems (which rarely occurred) were solved both quickly and without fuss. The property was excellently presented and fully equipped. The check in and check out process was simple and organised and overall the whole experience was positive. It would be hard to find better landlords and I would definitely rent with them again” - M has just come back to us for another year as he is back in our area
"The room was excellent and exactly as described in its description. The facilities where good and easy to use. The common areas where routinely cleaned. The landlords communicated with me regularly to keep me up to date with their plans for the house, i. e. room checks."
"I'd highly recommend both this property and landlords. Excellent experience."
T H E. B O R I N G S T U F F
Holding Fee £120 (this will be deducted from your 1st months rent)
One Month Rent in Advance
Deposit is equivalent to one month’s rent (protected with the DPS) - we have an alternative which is Reposit equivalent to one week's rent, but non refundable.
Weekend and evening viewings available!
C O N T A C T U S
Leave us a message on here or contact us via text/phone and we can arrange a viewing for you!
- House share
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 28
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord