Rooms to Rent in Hamble, inc 1 en-suite, bills inc
1x Double Room to Rent
1x Double Room to Rent
1x Super Kingsize en-suite room to Rent
1x Small single bunk room to Rent
- Prices above are for single occupancy. Couples attract a surcharge.
- Short term lets considered, however costs may increase.
- Shared use of kitchen, crockery and utensils (own shelf in cupboard, fridge, freezer)
- Tea, Coffee (Instant & Machine), Milk, Cereal included if required
- Shared use of dining area
- Shared use of living room with massive smart TV, Bluetooth Sound Bar
- Use of washing machine & tumble dryer
- Bed inc Duvet & Pillows, and quality linen
- Storage inc wardrobe, drawers, cupboards etc
- Shared bathroom between lodgers (landlords have own bathrooms)
- Walk in shower in en-suite wet room - downstairs super kingsize room only
- Shared Iron & Ironing Board
- Professional cleaner every week. You clean up after yourself in communal areas, no other cleaning required.
- No maintenance
- Parking for one car per room
- Fibre Optic Broadband (WiFi)
- Reasonable bills included (Gas, Electric, Water)
Furniture can be moved by discussion.
We have another ad for midweek lets - we have a lot of sailing friends to stay over weekends for events. Full time lets are available, however you must be tolerant of busy weekends!
About the house
- Co-owned by two friends, both of whom are live in landlords, and work in the sailing industry
- We enjoy socialising, dinner parties/bbq, friends for drinks etc,
- The house is an extended end of terrace, with recently refurbished kitchen/dining area, and a fantastic garden with decking & outdoor furniture.
- There is a Co-Op, Butcher, Newsagents, Post office, Indian, Chinese, Fish & Chip shop a 2 minute walk away
- The Pubs & Restaurants of Hamble are an easy 10 minute walk away
- We are close to the foreshore of Southampton Water
- Hamble Train station is a 10 minute walk
- There is a 24hr Tesco Superstore a 5 minute drive away
- Lodgers must be 18+. No Children. Pets by prior discussion.
- Our beverages of choice are Rum and Red Wine (not in the same glass). If you enjoy those, great, if not, there's room in the fridge/on the shelf for your favourite!
- Your personal space and privacy will always be respected, as will your possessions. We often have sailing friends stay over the weekends, hence why we are ideally looking for Monday - Friday lodgers. We occasionally have well behaved dogs visit & stay.
- No discrimination against gender, gender identity, race, sexuality, employment status, political orientation, religion etc. We are non religious, consider ourselves polite, friendly, lively, organised, and non-judgemental. We ask that any lodger or guest is respectful of our views and ethics, as we will be of theirs.
We want all our lodgers to feel at home. Guests are welcome by prior arrangement, partners are welcome on an 'every night they stay, you stay a night at theirs' arrangement, and lodgers are actively encouraged to join in with meals, using the shared spaces, etc.
Please do contact us for more information if you would like to discuss anything.
- House share
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
£535 pcm(NOW LET)
- £515 pcm (double)
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 33
- Any pets?
- Sailing, Red Wine, Rum, Cinema, Walking, Cycling, etc etc.
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord