We are proud to offer these double bedrooms within a newly renovated property located within close proximity to Southampton City Centre and Ocean Village, offering good access to public transport links, local bars and restaurants on Oxford Street and the city centre.
Please contact us for further information and to arrange a viewing.
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single room with separate bathroom
- each room is fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair
- open plan fitted kitchen with modern appliances, utensils and crockery
- all appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave and iron provided
- communal lounge area with sofas and 42” Flat screen TV with Freeview
- fitted bathroom
- double glazing
- gas central heating
- underground parking for 1 car
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- wireless broadband
- weekly cleaner to keep communal areas spotless (subject to availability)
- all inclusive bills (council tax, water, gas, electricity, tv licence and broadband)
- Tesco Express 0.4 mile (8 min walk)
- Ocean Village 0.4 mile (8 min walk)
- Cineworld cinema 0.5 mile (10 min walk)
- Oxford Street 0.6 mile (12 min walk)
- Southampton's Solent University 0.8 mile (16 min walk)
- West Quay shopping centre 0.8 mile (17 min walk)
- The Quays swimming & diving complex 0.8 mile (17 min walk)
- ASDA supermarket 0.9 mile (19 min walk)
- Mayflower Theatre 1.1 mile (24 min walk)
- Southampton Central Station 1.2 mile (25 min walk)
The house is shared with young professionals. The available rooms would ideally suit another professional who likes a quiet, clean and tidy environment and gets on well with other people.
We provide a tailored accommodation service for students and professionals. Offering a friendly and professional service as standard, we aim to develop close and long-lasting relationships with our tenants and provide high-quality services with common sense and a practical approach. We are expanding our portfolio rapidly, offering a wide variety of rooms throughout Southampton’s most desirable areas.
- All prospective tenants and their guarantors will have to have reference checks done.
- UK guarantor will be required for all students unless the whole tenancy is paid upfront
- In compliance with the UK Tenant Fee Ban of 01 June, 2019 a holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent is taken to secure a room.
- Our rents are due on the 1st of the month. If the new tenant moves in within the first half of the month the first rent will be calculated pro-rata from the moving in date to the end of the month. If the new tenant moves in the 2nd half of the month (after 15th) the first rent will include rent calculated pro-rata from moving in date till the end of the current month plus one whole month rent of the following month.
- Rent is payable in advance
- The new tenant will have to pay all the monies due before moving in.
- Sorry, but no couples will be accepted due to the licencing law.
- We also cannot accept pets.
Before start of the tenancy
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent This holding deposit is deducted from the 1st rent payment. Holding deposit may be not refunded if tenant pulls out, provides false or misleading information, fails Right To Rent checks or does not enter into Tenancy Agreement within 15 days.
- Deposit: £200 per tenant. It’s held with Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) and can be used and claimed by Agent/Landlord against damages or tenant default charges
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £5 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys (per key)
- Payment of £75 per item for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
- House share
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
- £425 pcm (double/en suite)
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent