****Last Room Remaining****
We are proud to offer these 4 double bedroom 2 with en-suites, in this newly refurbished fully furnished house, located in the popular area of Inner Avenue Southampton close to Southampton's Solent University and transport links with train and bus amenities, offering good access to public transport links, local amenities, access to Southampton West Quay shopping centre and Bedford Place.
- fitted kitchen with modern appliances, utensils and crockery
- all appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave and iron provided
- communal lounge area with sofas and 42” Flat screen TV with Freeview
- double glazing
- gas central heating
- parking permit available from the council
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- wireless broadband with speed up to 100mbps provided by Virgin Media
- fortnightly cleaner to keep communal areas spotless (subject to availability)
- the all-inclusive rent covers all bills – council tax, water, gas, electricity, tv licence and broadband
- all prospective tenants and their guarantors will have to have reference checks done.
- UK guarantor will be required for all students.
- we don't charge any administration fees at the beginning or at the end of the tenancy.
- we take £200 deposit to be held with deposit protection scheme.
- to secure the room we take £250.00 holding deposit (non-refundable if the tenant pulls out of the deal or fails referencing check). This holding deposit is deducted from 1st rent payment.
- our rents are due on 1st of the month. If the new tenant moves in within first half of the month the first rent will be calculated pro-rata from the moving in date to the end of the month. If the new tenant moves in the 2nd half of the month (after 15th) the first rent will include rent calculated pro-rata from moving in date till the end of the current month plus one whole month rent of the following month.
- rent is payable in advance
- the new tenant will have to pay all the monies are due before moving in
- sorry, but no couples will be accepted due to the licencing law.
- we also cannot accept pets.
- House share
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord