No Agents, No Fees: Luxury Friendly Prof Hse Share
2 double bedrooms available, one with ensuite, in a beautiful and very friendly professional house share. The ensuite is a lovely spacious double master bedroom with spacious ensuite with shower and bath on the first floor, and a lovely spacious double room on the ground floor. The home-style semi detached house is recently refurbished to a very high standard, with large garden and forecourt for parking. USB points throughout, wardrobe lighting, underbed storage, luxury fit out. PERFECT for quick access to GSK, Airbus, MBDA.
Let by private landlord.
• ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE - over just ground and first floors. A family style home.
• GREEN LOCATION – Shephall, a sought after location in Stevenage.
• CAREFULLY SELECTED HOUSEMATES – all very friendly, easygoing young professionals (many with graduate or PhD positions at local large companies such as GSK, MBDA, Airbus etc.).
• FREE SUPERFAST WIFI – Virgin Fibre, 50mb download speed. You will be given the wifi password on move in day.
• 100% DEPOSIT RETURN TRACK RECORD: the Landlord has had multiple tenants and has never had reason to withhold any deposit money. References on the landlord (from current or former tenants) are available on request.
• NO AGENTS, NO ADMIN FEES – all dealings directly with the Landlord. During the tenancy you will have the Landlord’s number who deal with any issues with the highest priority. No management company involvement.
• EACH BEDROOM includes:
- Double bed
- Wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, bedside table (matching)
- Under bed storage (4 drawers)
- Luxury deep pile carpet
- USB charge points (within 2 x double plug sockets)
- Wardrobe lighting (which lights on opening wardrobe door)
- Quality new pocket sprung mattress (with new mattress protector)
- Dressing mirror
- Back of door hanging
- Blackout blinds
- Smoke alarm (for compliance with health and safety regs)
• SPACIOUS KITCHEN includes:
- Large range style cooker with 6 hobs and 2 ovens
- 2 x large fridge / freezers
- Large breakfast bar – seats 6+ (with built in usb points and plug sockets for phones and laptops)
- Under cabinet lighting
- Plenty of storage space
- Bins with automatic lids (electric sensors)
• ALSO PROVIDED:
- Washing machine - large 10kg drum, with countdown digital timer
- Dyson vacuum – cordless, top of the range, easily detached from the wall fitting.
- Flat Screen TV – large, wall mounted in TV room.
- Communal battery charger
- Pigeon hole – so each housemate has their own place for their post.
• SPACIOUS COMMUNAL AREAS – including TV room and heated conservatory.
• SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE – to Stevenage town centre in minutes. Bus stop right outside the house.
• MINI SUPERMARKET – and other shops a short walking distance.
• OWN FRIDGE SHELF + FREEZER DRAWER – each tenant has their own fridge shelf and freezer drawer, as well as their own kitchen cupboard, in addition to other shared space.
• HUGE GARDEN – grass and flower beds (maintained), two decking areas and BBQ
• CAR PARKING – the house has a private forecourt which can park up to 4 cars.
• BIKE STORAGE - for multiple bikes including internal hanging rack
• THREE BATHROOMS – in the property
• CLEANING LADY AND GARDEN MAINTENANCE – included in the rent
If this sounds of interest please get in touch, be great to hear from you!
(NB: the ad says 'live in landlord', but I do not live at the property, I can't see where I change that on the ad!)
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
- £580 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 36
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord