‘Great Experience-Felt like home’ - Laura B
‘Positive Vibes’ it’s the feeling you get when you visit this beautiful luxury shared home for working professionals.
We have 2 rooms left, one a very large en-suite with garden views and large windows. Also a gorgeous double bedroom with a large built in wardrobe and additional built in shelves, lots of storage and large window for masses of natural light.
Our luxury double bedrooms have everything you could want for work, rest and relaxing.
The house with its ‘NY designer warehouse vibe’ decor kitchen and ‘relax/ TV’ area to the memory foam/ orthopaedic beds for the best night’s sleep ever, this high spec house with unlimited speedy WiFi, carefully selected friendly housemates and super responsive landlord service, is the perfect choice for your next home 🏠
Available 28th December
▪350 MBPS Fibre Optic Broadband
▪ 2 Cat 5e Ethernet points
▪ Blackout curtains/ privacy blinds
▪ Double USB charging point plus 4 double plug points
▪ Digital TV point
▪ Luxury metal frame bed with under bed storage space
▪ Quality double sided super thick Mattress with Memory Cool Foam one side/ Orthopaedic reverse side
▪ Large built in wardrobe and additional built in shelves in one of the rooms
▪Large triple wardrobe in en-suite room
▪Chest of drawers
▪Bedside Double drawers
▪Desk with drawer and chair - ideal for working/ surfing
What you can expect from your new home:
💰 All Bills Included
🌐 Fastest WiFi 350Mbps & Cat5e all rooms
🍳 Fully Equipped large kitchen
🛠 Weekly Cleaner and well maintained
🏡 Garden Maintenance & Window Cleaner included
🙋🏻♂️🙋🏽 Our friendly housemates rate us amongst the best in Watford, this is not a ‘party house’.
Don’t take our word for it, check out our feedback all rated 5 ⭐️:
‘loved every moment - I definitely recommend!’ -- Hope – Teacher, current housemate
‘Completely amazing experience’ -- Will T, 22, IT Manager
‘Excellent, exceeded my overall expectations’ -- Sophie L, 23, Paramedic
‘Great house, Great housemates, Great landlord’ -- Sam C, 29, Assistant Film Editor
Location, Location, Location!
• Perfectly situated in leafy Leavesden.
• Bus connections to Watford town centre incl. Watford General Hospital.
• Easy access to the A41, M25, M1 and A1(M); Elstree, Borehamwood and St Albans.
• 1 mile from Garston station and 3 miles from Watford Junction station.
• Parking for at least 3 cars plus unrestricted street parking.
• Newsagent, large grocery convenience store and post office only 1-minute walk away.
• Warner Bros Harry Potter studios & ASOS head office on your doorstep.
• Cinemas, bowling and restaurants, a walk away.
Fabulous amenities you can expect from the house:
▪ Stunning, large fully equipped open plan kitchen diner 🥘 and sociable co-living space
▪ Widescreen 49" SMART 4K TV 📺
▪ Tassimo cappuccino, latte & espresso machine ☕️
▪ Secure bike & storage
▪ Garden shed with side access
▪ Comfy furniture provided for Summer relaxation after work
▪ Barbecue grill for outdoor entertaining
Deposit is lodged with the DPS, a government backed service so you have complete peace of mind.
Contact us today:
Super responsive LLAS accredited landlord.
Be reassured that everything is handled promptly and professionally.
We’re sure you must have questions and we’d love to meet you and show you round the house.
Call Robin or Maxine today to book a viewing 😊
£715 pcm(NOW LET)
- £829 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord