The Better Place - Luxury En-suite Rooms - Burnley
Get hold of this fantastic opportunity to share a room in a beautifully renovated home throughout in Burnley.
We aim to support professionals who seek a place that serves their needs staying in a peaceful, quiet en-suite room with others that seek the same qualities of mutual respect and care.
The house has been rewired, decorated, it benefits from new en-suite rooms and one large bathroom and kitchen, finished to a high standard throughout in a modern and comfy style.
- each room finished to a high standard
- high comfort mattresses
- each room has a lock
- all rooms furnished
- computer desk and chair with hard wired internet point
- a TV in each room
- 4x USB points on sockets in every room including in the kitchen
- washing machine
- laundry dryer
- all bills included and WIFI provided
- close to the TOWN CENTRE (2min), HOSPITAL (5min), University Campus UCLAN (4min), BOOHOO (5 min), and more
- Close towns/cities Manchester (25miles), Bury (20miles), Preston (25miles), Halifax (20miles), Skipton (20miles), Bradford (30miles), Leeds (35miles).
- short and long tenancies available
- private landlord, not through a letting agent
- free on street parking, back yard parking for a motorbike
- fire safety certified, electics and gas certificate, HMO compliant property
Please PM me for more information
We aim to respond within 24 hours
Looking forward to hearing from you
- House share
- £110 pw (double/En suite)
£110 pw(NOW LET)
£120 pw(NOW LET)
- £120 pw (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord