Modern Angel flat, double bedrooms, all bills incl
You will be sharing with Dan:
I'm a 29 years old professional working in a communications agency in central London. Clean, organized, sociable and respectful, I'm looking for a flatmate with a similar vibe who's happy to chat over a glass of wine or cook the occasional dinner together! I will be mostly working from home as long as Covid-19 persists, but normally work from the office. The goal is for the flat to be a warm and calm space to come back to at the end of the day.
Both rooms have brand new mattresses.
One room has a small desk and chair in and there is space for this in the other if you’re working from home!
It is a two bed flat located over two floors.
The flat itself is incredibly spacious with a lot of storage:
- You will have a lot of storage in your room, including a cupboard, chest of drawers and shelves.
- 2 massive shared cupboards for your coats, jackets, winter clothing
- A shared cupboard for your towels and bedding
- A cupboard full of everything to keep the flat clean with a modern hoover
- An attic for your luggage and large items
We also have a large kitchen with:
- Washing machine
Huge living room with:
- A balcony with chairs and tables to relax on
- A huge TV with virgin broadband you can watch your Netflix on
- A big dining table
- Two sofas
The bathroom has been recently renovated.
Peaceful house, only 12 minutes walk to King’s Cross and 7 minutes to Angel. We also have a lot of bus links around. So you are perfectly connected, especially if you are working in East London, Central, West and near the river. You have a massive Sainsbury’s 6 minutes walk from you, as well as Waitrose and M&S. Upper Street with a variety of bars and restaurants is also nearby.
If you like the sound of the flat, please get in touch to arrange a viewing.
£1100 / £1000 rent per calendar month includes bi monthly cleaner, council tax, TV license and all the bills.
£1,100 pcm(NOW LET)
- £1,000 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord