Greenland Quay, Canada Water SE16
Double room available now in newly refurbished house overlooking Greenland Dock in Canada Water
£825pcm including all bills, broadband and cleaner. No agency fees.
- Dockside location close to Jubilee Line and River Thames
- Lounge and dining area, three bathrooms, garden
- Ideal for home working in a social environment - 1GB hyperfast broadband and desk in room
Your room will be for you alone (no couples or pets) and you will be a non-smoker
- To Arrange a Viewing -
It's important to us to find a good fit with the existing housemates, so we would appreciate knowing:
1. Your occupation and work location?
2. Age and nationality?
3. Ideal move in date?
4. How long you're looking to rent for?
5. Mobile number (so we can text you the exact address) and when you are available to view
- More Information -
Conveniently situated close to Canada Water and Surrey Quays stations, the Thames Clipper to Canary Wharf and beyond, Tesco shopping centre and the local cinema complex. There are direct views of the dock from the front rooms
- The Property -
The house has a spacious feel with a communal kitchen / living area. Condition throughout is immaculate
- The Room(s) -
The bedrooms are a good size with double bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, and chest
- Housemates -
The housemates are single professionals in their 20s. They want to live with quiet, intelligent, respectful folk - people like them
- Rent and Deposit -
The rent includes the cost of all bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet and fortnightly cleaning). Your deposit will be protected in the Tenants Deposit Protection Scheme. There are no additional fees to pay
- About Us -
We are not an agency - we are private landlords. We are hands on towards maintenance and care about the upkeep of our properties and the welfare of our tenants
- £825 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord